#Currysfiresidefiction Amazon package competition
To celebrate the end of a great year of fiction, we are giving away an Amazon Fire TV, eReader and tablet package worth around £300.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is blog about your favourite book and film/TV show you saw, read and loved this past year. It can be any book and film, not just those released in 2014.
Then tweet your post to @CurrysPCWorld on Twitter using the hashtag #Currysfiresidefiction to confirm your entry.
The package includes:
Kindle Fire HD6 Tablet
Fire TV HD Smart Box
Kindle Ereader (Gen 6)
Fire TV Game Controller
Amazon Prime 1-year subscription
To enter, simply:
- Create a post on your blog with your favourite book and favourite film you saw/read in 2014.
- Tweet your post to @CurrysPCWorld, including the hashtag #Currysfiresidefiction, to confirm your entry.
- The Fire fiction competition closes at midnight on 31/12/14. We will announce the winner on the 5th of January.
May the most creative post win.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 03/12/2014 - 31/12/2014
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the official TechTalk blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms, and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
3) The promotion commences at 12.00pm on 03/12/2014 and ends at 11.59pm on 31/12/2014
5) Entrants may enter once and must be aged 13 or over.
6) There will be one winner.
7) Judging will take place on 05/01/2015. The winner will be selected based on the creativity of their entry by an independent panel of judges at Dixons Retail.
8) The Prize: The winner will receive an Amazon package as the best match for them. To do this, the bloggers posting will be required to post their favourite book and film read in 2015. The entry must be a new post, not live before 03.12.14.
9) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
10) The winner will be announced on Facebook & Twitter
11) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to us via Direct Message on Facebook or Twitter within seven days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
12) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within seven days the Promoter will select a new winner.
13) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries that it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, #Currysfiresidefiction DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of the winner.
18) By entering the promotion, you allow the promoters to contact you via Facebook & Twitter with further information on this promotion, as well as other offers.
20) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
21) Price of goods package taken from RRP valid as of 03/12/14
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.