This week we've been busy listening to what you've been chatting about on Twitter, and it's been enlightening to say the least.
Broken hearts, awkward first dates and forgotten anniversaries - the conversation spectrum is a minefield of affectionate and amusing anecdotes.
For instance - this week, 4017 people declared online that they were in bed spooning their laptop. That's enough people to fill the Gondolas in Venice, 8 times over!
Now it's your turn to make us feel all warm and fuzzy. Tell us us where you love using your laptop the most and you could get your hands on your perfect piece of tech.
How to enter
To enter with Facebook: Simply comment on the original Facebook competition post and tell us where you love using your laptop the most for the chance to be paired with your perfect match.
To enter with Twitter: Simply tweet @CurrysPCWorld using the hashtag #MatchMaker, and tell us where you love using your laptop the most for the chance to be paired with your perfect match.
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 30/10/2014 - 05/11/2014
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the official TechTalk blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
3) The promotion commences at 7.00pm on 30/10/2014 and ends at 11.59pm on 05/11/2014
4) Entry instructions:
To enter with Twitter: Simply tweet @CurrysPCWorld using the hashtag #MatchMaker, and tell us what you love doing most with your laptop for the chance to be paired with your perfect laptop.
To enter with Facebook: Simply comment on the original Facebook competition post and tell us what you love doing most with your laptop for the chance to be paired with your perfect laptop.
5) Entrants may enter once and must be aged 13 or over.
6) There will be 1 winner.
7) Judging will take place on 05/11/2014. The winner will be selected based on the creativity of their entry by an independent panel of judges at Dixons Retail.
8) The Prize: The winner will receive a laptop that the Promoter and the winner have agreed as the best match for them. To do this, the winner will be expected to answer a range of lifestyle questions in order for the judges to determine the best product for them.
9) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
10) The winner will be announced on Facebook & Twitter
11) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to us via Direct Message on Facebook or Twitter within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
12) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will select a new winner.
13) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, #MatchMaker, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winner.
18) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Facebook & Twitter with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
20) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.