#WorldBackUpDay Terms & Conditions
Don´t be an April Fool - take the pledge to back up your precious memories for the chance to win 1 of 5 KNOWHOWCloud Storage 4 TB Computer Backup & Share Service worth £150 each!
Don't be an April Fool! Take the pledge to back up your precious memories for the chance to win 1 of 5 KNOWHOWCloud Storage 4 TB Computer Backup & Share Service worth £150 each!
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 31/03/2015 to 31/03/2015
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the Currys PC World blog, techtalk.currys.co.uk (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 10:30am on 31/03/2015 and ends at 11.59pm on 31/03/2015
4) Entrants can enter via Twitter. To enter, simply retweet the competition tweet.
5) Entrants may enter only once and must be aged 13 or over.
6) There will be 5 x winners. Each winner will receive 1 x KNOWHOWCloud Storage 4 TB Computer Backup & Share Service (5 year renewable) worth £150 each!
7) No entrant may win more than one prize
8) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
9) Winners will be selected at random on 02/04/2015.
10) The winners will be announced on Twitter
11) The winners will be required to send their delivery details to us via direct message on Twitter within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
12) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will select a new winner.
13) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Upon request, the surname and county of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, #BackUpWithKnowhow social media, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of the winners.
18) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Facebook and Twitter with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
20) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.