6 gifts she really wants this year
Need a gift for a lady in your life? Stop panicking, forget about all those hints you missed and check out our ultimate guide…
Once Christmas rolls around, the pressure to find a great gift seems to squeeze any ideas or hints dropped right out of your head. We’ve got you covered with six great gift ideas:
- Dyson Supersonic hairdryer
Who to buy for? The style icon who wants every day to be a good hair day
If hair really matters to the woman in your life, she’ll doubtless already have an eye on the Dyson hairdryer.
This is no regular hairdryer. The motor sits inside the hairdryer’s handle and is as ‘small as a 2 pence piece,’ according to Dyson, which means the body of the hairdryer is hollow and super light. Dyson worked with some of the world’s best hairstylists and spent 50 months developing it.
‘We’ve been blown away by this ground breaking new hairdryer,’ says Vogue
- Protect hair from heat damage by measuring air temperature 20 times per second to keep her locks looking shiny
- Dry hair faster and with greater control by producing 41 litres of high-pressured air per second
- Perform quieter than other hairdryers
- Be easier to hold with the lighter design and the motor in the handle
- Smooth and style simultaneously with a nozzle to gently sculpt your hair into shape
- Beats Studio 3
Who to buy for? Music-lovers with a passion for culture and fashion
These are seriously good headphones that provide uninterrupted entertainment with a sleek and stylish look. The high-end, over-the-ear cans are packed with innovative audio tech, such as adaptive noise-cancelling technology that gives you a great listening experience.
Perfect for commuters – the headphones block out chatter and toe tapping whether you’re travelling by train, bus or plane.
Use them to…
- Connect wirelessly to your smartphone over Bluetooth – avoiding cables that get in your way
- Take calls, control music and talk to Siri with the multi-function on-ear controls that allow you to switch seamlessly between apps and multiple devices
- Enjoy swift charging with Fast Fuel that offers 3 hours of battery life from a lightning fast pitstop of just 10mins
- Stay comfy on long journeys with the soft and flexible fitting headphones, that conveniently fold up to pack away
- Nespresso Vertuo
Who to buy for? The caffeine addict, who likes to try the latest trends and has high-brow tastes in coffee
Want a choice of authentic espresso or large cup coffee? This convenient machine gives you the option of either and with the choice of four cup sizes at the touch of a button. It’s pure simplicity for those early mornings.
However, the Nespresso Vertuo hides much more behind its simple chrome gilded exterior. The perfectionist has room to experiment and find the perfect brew using the new Centrifusion technology – take control of your coffee bean extraction.
With the Vertuo, experience:
- freshly brewed coffee, with naturally formed espresso style crema
- convenience – with the large water tank and container that doesn’t need filling up every morning
- diverse blends of Grand Cru coffee with tantalizing aromas
- Instax mini 9 instant camera
Who to buy for? A retro-lover who enjoys capturing the moment and wants to show off those memories
Photography may have moved on some way from the ‘80s but instantaneous photos from vintage-style cameras still tick the uber-cool box.
Its great fun to take along to any social event – the Instax mini 9 is a quick and easy way to capture a memorable moment.
Keep it on hand for the holiday and birthday so you don’t miss that candid expression or goofy glare – then share instantly and put on display to show off
The Instax mini 9 is a new model made for the selfie generation – with a selfie mirror that allows you to get in on the group shot. You can adjust for picture perfect quality with the close-up lens and use the high-key mode to create a brighter image.
With its smooth curves and stylish design, you’ll use it to record memories with friends and family.
- HP Sprocket Mobile Photo Printer - Bundle
Who to buy for? The avid photo-taker, album flicker or Instagrammer who wants to see their photos in the flesh immediately
It’s handy to have a printer if you want to put your photos in a frame or fill an album with, but regular printers can be pretty bulky and ordering prints an inconvenience.
The HP Sprocket mobile photo printer is a pocket-sized printer that can be popped into your pocket to print on the go or just slip away into your desk drawer.
With the Sprocket, you can:
- Transform your latest snap into stickable durable water-resistant smudge-proof snapshots whenever you fancy
- Have fun with your photos and add in text, borders and emojis to personalise
- You can even connect to your social media accounts and print directly from there – quick and easy and all from a device only 2x3”!
The Sprocket bundle also comes with a supply of printing paper to help get that album started.
Share your favourite photos with ease and get the HP Sprocket Mobile Photo Printer in white
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
Who to buy for? That lady in your life who loves to sketch and could benefit from a technology upgrade
The latest tablet from Samsung is a class act, boasting a fantastic display and swift multi-tasking performance. This is all packaged up within an ultra-slim and sleek form, and the glass backed design gives this tablet real style.
Advantages of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 include:
- A chance to unleash your creative side – sketch, write and even compose music with the new and improved S Pen
- Fast and reliable processing that allows you to listen to music and sketch away until your heart’s content
- High detailed visuals on a large, high resolution screen that’s of higher quality than many TVs and laptops – a great platform to watch films and play games on
- Speakers that automatically adjust according to screen direction – allowing full immersion in music, films or games
- Swift charging in just three hours and an expandable storage using a microSD card reader
Still looking? Browse our other great gifts