Easter Egg Hunt [Competition]
Follow the daily clues to find the hidden eggs on our blog for the chance to win tech prizes...
Welcome to the TechTalk Easter Egg hunt!
Congratulations to our 5 lucky winners:
Clue 1 - winner: Laura Harris (Andover)
Clue 2 - winner: Aldo Gatt (London)
Clue 3 - winner: Chris Jones (Halifax)
Clue 4 - winner: Rebecca Duffy (Hayes)
Clue 5 - winner: Hayley Mulgrove (Derby)
We've sent an email to all 5 of our winners - please check your inboxes.
A massive thank you to everyone who took part in our Easter Egg Hunt - we hope you had fun :)
* * * * *
Every day this week we're going to be hiding Easter Eggs here on TechTalk and giving you hints to help you find them. Simply unscramble the words to solve the clues below and follow the trail to find the eggs for the chance to win awesome tech prizes.
How to enter...
Find the Easter Eggs
Start your Easter Egg hunt here. If you get stuck, join the conversation on Twitter with #UnscrambledEggs
Don't forget, if you get stuck join the conversation on Twitter with #UnscrambledEggs
Happy hunting :)
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 30/03/2015 to 4/04/2015
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the Currys PC World blog, techtalk.currys.co.uk (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 9:00am on 30/03/2015 and ends at 8.59am on 04/04/2015
4) To enter, entrants must:
1) Unscramble the words in the clues on the competition page on TechTalk
2) Search for this phrase on the blog (via search box, top right)
3) Scroll and click on the article with an Easter Egg hidden in the photo
4) Find and click on the final Easter Egg hidden in the article.
5) Entrants will then be sent to a sign up page, where they must enter their details (including, name, email address, contact telephone number) to be entered into that prize draw.
5) Entrants may only enter each prize draw once and must be aged 13 or over.
6) There will be 5 prizes up for grabs:
Day 1 (Clue/Egg #1): Including entries submitted between 9:00am 30/03/2015 to 8.59am on 31/03/2015 - prize = HP Pavilion x30 11.6" 2in1 laptop (purple)
Day 2 (Clue/Egg #2): Including entries submitted between 9:00am 31/03/2015 to 8.59am on 01/04/2015 - prize = Ninja Nutri Blender
Day 3 (Clue/Egg #3): Including entries submitted between 9:00am 01/04/2015 to 8.59am on 02/04/2015 - prize = Philips Hue Wireless Bulbs Starter Kit
Day 4 (Clue/Egg #4): Including entries submitted between 9:00am 02/04/2015 to 8.59am on 03/04/2015 - prize = Roku 3 Media Streamer
Day 5 (Clue/Egg #5): Including entries submitted between 9:00am 03/04/2015 to 8.59am on 04/04/2015 - prize = Fujifilm X-A2 Compact System Camera
7) No entrant may win more than one prize
8) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
9) All winners will be drawn on 09/04/2015. The winners will be selected at random.
10) The winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter
11) The winners will be contacted via the email address they supplied at sign up. Winners will be required to send their delivery details to us via email within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
12) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will redraw a new winner.
13) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, #TechTalkEggHunt, social media, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winners.
18) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Facebook and Twitter with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
20) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.