Shaun Williamson acting masterclass PLUS win a £2000 tech bundle!
Acting coach and TV sensation, Shaun Williamson (aka Barry off the tele), teaches a masterclass on how to act to maintain the Christmas spirit...
Christmas doesn’t always live up to our idealised expectations. A spoilt turkey. A baked beans jigsaw under the tree with your name on it. Being forced to play Charades...
But it's important to avoid disappointing your loved ones, and showing your friends and family that you care. So sometimes we need to act to maintain the Christmas spirit.
Which is why we've enlisted the help of acting coach and TV sensation, Shaun Williamson (aka Barry off the tele), to reveal his most flamboyant acting techniques and tips in a series of masterclasses, for the nation's sake of surviving those awkward festive moments.
In his first class, Shaun teaches the fine art of crying on cue... tears of joy, that is, yeah...
Watch as Shaun teaches Hazel the art of immersion acting to help her survive Charades with cousin Margot...
#WIN A £2000 FESTIVE TECH BUNDLE!
We're offering fans of Currys PC World the chance to win a £2000 festive tech bundle! Head over to the Currys PC World Facebook page, or Twitter and watch for updates from Shaun. Competition closes on 22nd December 2015. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 29/11/2015 - 22/12/2015
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the TechTalk blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 10.00am on 29/11/2015 and ends at 11.59pm on 22/12/2015
4) To enter on Twitter: Reply to one of the #SparetheAct competition tweets with a valid response to the questions given. To enter on Facebook: Reply to one of the #SparetheAct competition posts with a valid response to the questions given.
5) Entrants can only enter once per competition post.
6) There will be one winner.
7) The following prize bundle is up for grabs:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (149474)
- Bosch Electric Oven Stainless Steel (143515)
- Magimix Nespresso Inissia with Aerocinno Black (093865)
- Google Chromecast (146593)
- LG 55" Curved 4K Smart TV (131027)
9) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
10) The winner will be selected on 23/12/2015. The winner will be picked at random.
11) The winner will be announced on Twitter and Facebook.
12) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to us either via DM on Twitter or PM on Facebook within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
13) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will redraw a new winner.
14) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
15) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
16) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
17) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, #SparetheAct Competition, Dixons Carphone, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winner.
19) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Twitter with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
21) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.