Terms and Conditions: Treasure Hunt Competition
By Currys 7.6.13
Treasure Hunt Competition - Terms and Conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK and Isle of Man residents only
Age restriction: 16 years and over
Promotion opening and closing dates: Monday 17th June to Sunday 30th June @ 23:59
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK and Isle of Man ('Entrants'). Excluding employees of DSG Retail Ltd ('The Promoter') and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion
- No Purchase Necessary
- All entry instructions on the competition page (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
- The promotion commences at 10am on Monday 17th June and ends Sunday 30thJune at 23:59
- To enter, entrants must solve the clues found on the competition page that reveal the names of the websites/blogs. They must then locate that website where they will find a Treasure Hunt themed image which will include the Currys corporate logo and unique Treasure related keyword. This unique word is to be entered on the entry form located on the competition page. The entrant must include their own twitter username (e.g. @CurrysPCWorld) and the URL of the website where they found the entered keyword as requested on the competition page to be entered into the prize draw. All entrants must follow @CurrysPCWorld on Twitter so that they can be contacted via Direct Message if they win.
- The bloggers prize draw will run alongside the main prize draw therefore the blog that is responsible for the producing the main winner, will win the bloggers prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or incomplete entry forms.
- One person can enter several times by supplying different correct answers. Any person entering several times with the same answer may be disqualified.
- No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any bad form or bad faith is suspected.
- The Prizes. There are two prizes consisting of a SONY KDL47W805ABU Smart 3D 47" LED TV and an additional 'bloggers prize' of a £250 Gift Card redeemable through Currys & PC World only.
- The Draw will take place by Friday 28th June 2013. The winner will be notified via Twitter within 14 days of the competition ending. Details of how to claim the prize will be included in that Tweet.
- The winner must reply to the notification tweet to allow the completion of the Promoter's verification process. If the winners do not respond within 14 days after the initial Twitter notification, they will automatically forfeit the prize and it will be awarded to an alternate valid entry.
- The prize package will be dispatched by The Promoter within 28 days from the date the Promoter completes the verification process.
- The Promoter's name and address is: DSG Retail Limited (Easter Competition), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Company registration number: 504877
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its control. e.g. force majeure.
- A winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received during the relevant draw period.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prizes, in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. The Promoter reserves the right to change or provide a similar alternative prize of the same or greater value or specification should circumstances beyond their control make this necessary. Prizes cannot be exchanged in store.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- DSG Retail Limited reserves the right to feature the name and county of the winners in future publicity on and offline.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions.