Vote: Best Tech at CES 2015 [Competition]
CES is famous for showcasing the latest innovative technology and devices. We want you to tell us which product you think deserves to be crowned ´Best Tech at CES´. Vote for your chance to win some awesome prizes!
CES is famous for showcasing the latest innovative technology and devices - from the first flexible screen, right through to smart appliances that talk to each other.
Throughout CES 2015 we're going to be showing you some of the very best products on display at the event and we want YOU to tell us which one deserves to be crowned 'Best Tech at CES'. Take part and vote for your chance to win some awesome prizes!
How it works...
Each day we'll bring you a different type of product. The most popular product in that category will go through to the final for the chance to be crowned the overall winner.
Here's what we're going to be looking for at the show...
Category 1: Televisions
Category 2: Wearable Tech
Category 3: Smart Home Tech
Category 4: Gadgets & Gizmos
Final: 'Best Tech at CES 2015'
How to vote...
Keep an eye out for our daily CES 2015 polls on the Currys PC World Facebook page or Twitter (@CurrysPCWorld) between 5th Jan and 11th Jan 2015.
To vote on Facebook: Simply comment in the album with the name of the product you like most
To vote on Twitter: Tweet @CurrysPCWorld using the hashtag for your favourite product.
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 06/01/2015 - 11/01/2015
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the Currys PC World blog, (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 5:00pm on 06/01/2015 and ends at 2:00pm on 11/01/2015
4) Entrants may enter via Facebook or Twitter:
To enter via Facebook: Simply comment in the album with the name of the product you like most
To enter via Twitter: Tweet @CurrysPCWorld using the hashtag for your favourite product.
5) There will be 5 Polls in total:
Poll 1 (TVs): Including all votes from 5:00pm on 06/01/2015 up to and including 2:00pm on 07/01/2015
Poll 2 (Wearables): Including all votes from 5:00pm on 07/01/2015 up to and including 2:00pm on 08/01/2015
Poll 3 (Smart Home): Including all votes from 5:00pm on 08/01/2015 up to and including 2:00pm on 09/01/2015
Poll 4 (Gadgets): Including all votes from 5:00pm on 09/01/2015 up to and including 2:00pm on 10/01/2015
Poll 5 (Best of CES 2015): Including all votes from 5:00pm on 10/01/2015 up to and including 2:00pm on 11/01/2015
6) Entrants may enter each poll only once and must be aged 13 or over.
7) The following prizes are up for grabs:
Poll 1 (TVs): LG 40UB800V Smart 4K Ultra HD 40" LED TV
Poll 2 (Wearables): Fitbit Charge Fitness Wristband
Poll 3 (Smart Home): PHILIPS Hue Wireless Bulbs Starter Kit
Poll 4 (Gadgets): Orbotix Sphero 2.0
Poll 5 (Best of CES 2015): A Gadget bundle including all of the products from Draws 1-4
8) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
9) No entrant may win more than one prize
10) All winner(s) will be selected on 12/01/2014. The winners will be drawn at random.
11) The winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter
12) The winners will be required to send their delivery details to us via Facebook or Twitter within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
13) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will redraw a new winner.
14) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
15) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
16) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
17) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) Upon request, the surname and county of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, CES 2015, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winners.
19) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Facebook and Twitter with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
21) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.