Win VIP tickets to The Gadget Show Live
Each year thousands descend on the NEC Birmingham to see, try and buy the very latest in cutting edge technology. Read on to find out how YOU could win VIP tickets to the show...
For the latest clips and gadget news from the team, visit The Gadget Show Byte Size hub
Each year thousands descend on the NEC Birmingham to see, try and buy the very latest in cutting edge technology at The Gadget Show Live.
Read on to find out how YOU could be rubbing shoulders with The Gadget Show gang...
What's on at the show this year?
With dedicated areas for the many different types of tech, there's something for all ages and interests at the show, including:
Super Theatre Show
Each year, gadget fans pile through the doors of the Super Theatre to catch the all-singing, all-dancing live show. Packed with entertaining and interactive content, you'll be able to watch The Gadget Show presenters and special guests put on a live show like no other.
If you're attending with your children, or just a big kid at heart, the Toy Arena offers demos, interactive sessions and hands-on opportunities to try the latest toy crazes.
The Game Zone is by far one of the most popular areas of the show and is a hub for keen gamers. Try the latest games and products, buy some necessary gaming merch and watch some very special guests from the gaming world.
By great demand, the Combat Ops zone is returning for 2014! Offering the ultimate realistic combat game, with sessions for kids and adults, let your inner kid run wild!
Future Tech Project
Want to get your hands on the latest gadgets that haven't even hit the streets yet? Then head on over to the Future Tech Project. Exhibitors in this area will only be showing off the newest and cutting edge products and devices, letting you try the future before it hits the shelves.
* * * * *
Win VIP Tickets to The Gadget Show Live 2014
If you're crazy about gadgets and want to meet the whole The Gadget Show gang, have we got a treat for you.
Every Monday during The Gadget Show, from 7pm to 8pm on Channel 5, we're going to be giving away pairs of VIP tickets to the show.
What's included in the VIP package?
- Meet/greet with The Gadget Show presenters
- Premium seating in the Super Theatre
- Goodie bag
- Use of the VIP cloakroom and VIP room
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Speedy entrance
To be in with a chance of winning VIP tickets, you simply need to show us how utterly #GadgetMad you are.
Whether it's by tweeting us a picture of you and your hundreds of gadgets, posting a story on our Facebook wall about how your life has been changed by your new tablet, or even a funny quirky Vine video to demo your futuristic, gadget filled life.
Each Monday we'll pick the biggest #GadgetMad fan from the week's entries during the show from 7-8pm on Channel 5.
Enter via Facebook
1) Like our official Facebook page
2) Post a picture or story to show us why you're absolutely crazy about gadgets
3) Don't forget to include the competition hashtag, #GadgetMad
Enter via Twitter
- Follow us on Twitter (@curryspcworld)
- Tweet us a picture or story to show us why you're absolutely crazy about gadgets
- Don't forget to include the competition hashtag, #GadgetMad
It's as simple as that. We can't wait to see all you #GadgetMad fans! Get your entries in now and tune in from 7pm each Monday to catch the show!
And don't forget, to catch all the latest clips and exclusive extras from the team, visit The Gadget Show Byte Size hub
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 13 years or over only ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") and their families and the Promoter's associated companies (and their families), agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants under 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter this competition.
- Any winners under 18 years of age MUST be accompanied by an over 18 throughout the event.
- All entry instructions on the Promoter's blog at /blog/win-vip-tickets-to-the-gadget-show-live (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
- Promotion commences at 4pm 10th March 2014 and ends 8pm 31st March 2014.
- By entering the promotion, winners allow the Promoter the free use of their Twitter and Facebook names and general locations for publicity and news purposes.
- All entries must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are not received or for delays in the receipt of the prize.
- The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit, delay or prohibit an Entrant's ability to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion (including altering any prizes) if it becomes reasonably necessary to do so due to circumstances outside its control.
- To enter, entrants must post directly onto our Facebook wall, or tweet us a picture or story to show us how crazy you are about gadgets. Entries must include the hashtag #GadgetMad.
- Entrants are entitled to enter as many times as they like but will not be eligible to win more than one time.
- There will be 4 weekly prize draws. Each prize draw will give away 2 x VIP tickets to The Gadget Show Live on Thursday 10th April 2014 - with the exeption of Draw 4 (Mon 31st March 2014) - details below. More information on the show can be found at www.gadgetshowlive.net Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Draw 1: Monday 10th March 2014, 7.45pm (including entries from 4pm 10th March 2014 to 7.45pm 10th March 2014)
- Draw 2: Monday 17th March 2014, 7.45pm (including entries from 7.46pm 10th March 2014 to 7.45pm 17th March 2014)
- Draw 3: Monday 24th March 2014, 7.45pm (including entries from 7.46pm 17th March 2014 to 7.45pm 24th March 2014)
- Draw 4 (BONUS ROUND): Monday 31st March 2014, 7.45pm (including entries from 7.46pm 24th March 2014 to 8.00pm 31st March 2014). This week we will be giving away 5 pairs of VIP tickets to 5 different winners. Winners will be given a choice between Wednesday 9th April (2 x pairs of tickets available) and Thursday 10th April (3 x pairs of tickets available). Tickets will be allocated to winners on a first come first serve basis.
- Expenses are NOT included. The winner is responsible for travel to the venue.
- Tickets are to be collected by the winners from the venue on the day of the event. Tickets will not be posted to winners under any circumstances.
- Winners will be chosen each week by a panel of judges at Dixons Retail and the winning names will be published to www.twitter.com/curryspcworld and /blog/win-vip-tickets-to-the-gadget-show-live/
- The winners will be informed via direct message on the channel through which they entered (either Facebook or Twitter) within 2 days of the draw. The winner is required to reply and provide a valid email address and telephone number so the Promoter can get in touch, within 7 days of the date on which the notification message was sent.
- If for any reason the winner does not reply to their notification message within 7 days the Promoter will undertake a redraw.
- The winning Entrants are responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Terms. In the event they are unable to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate it to another eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and county of the winning Entrant will be available by sending a SAE to the Promoter using the address below.
- The Promoter's name and address is: Dixons Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions
We are committed to responsible behaviour and reserve the right to moderate any user generated content i.e. videos/photo's before being published on our Page. The Submitter must have permission from all individuals that appear or are named in the submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the submission and to grant the rights set forth herein.
Submitted photos must be your own work and not contain any copyright images or content.
Submitted content must not:-
• Contain offensive language or gestures; or could be seen as offensive on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, or culture; or is a personal attack on another user, individual or company
• Depict situations involving excessive intoxication, drug use and drug associated paraphernalia
• Depict anti-social or dangerous behaviour
• Degrade the image, form, or status of women, men, or of any ethnic, minority, sexually-oriented, religious, or other group
• Contain any lewd or indecent images or language
• Contain gratuitous nudity, overt sexual activity, promiscuity or sexually lewd or indecent images or language
• Contain Dixons Retail store colleagues
DSG Retail Limited reserves the right to adjust this policy as needed and to delete comments or photos for reasons not stated in this list. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us directly.