10 kitchen essentials for effortless entertaining
Be the host with the most with our dream accessories for crafting canapes and cooking this summer…
Entertain like you’re the hostess with the mostess with our dream accessories for crafting canapes and cooking dinners this winter…
1. Keep food fresher with a clever fridge
Planning on wowing your guests with delicious foodie treats? Ensure the food you’re serving is up to scratch with a fridge that takes food preservation seriously.
This Samsung fridge-freezer uses Multi Air Flow to keep your food fresher, for longer. Each shelf is cooled separately so the salad in your veg drawer will be as cool as the hummus and quiche on your upper shelves.
2. Welcome them with the perfect cuppa
There’s nothing more welcoming than a cup of tea and a chat with friends. If you love a hearty cup of tea, you’ll love the Breville Curve kettle.
A powerful 3000-watt element means you won’t have to wait long for your favourite brew. Why not try making a pitcher of iced tea for a refreshing change?
2. Listen to your favourite tunes anywhere
Having a garden party or barbecue? Take your tunes outside with a waterproof wireless speaker like the UE Boom.
Stream Spotify from your smartphone and the tunes will continue to play rain or shine. With it you can:
- Use it on your travels – it’s made from shockproof materials and it’s super-durable
- Enjoy your music all day long – you get 15 hours of battery life from a single charge
- Take it to the beach without worry – it’s dirt resistant and waterproof down to 1 metre
3. Make chips more healthy with ActiFry
There’s nothing like chips with extra vinegar and salt for a cheeky weekend snack – and being healthy doesn’t mean you can’t partake. Cook up to a kilo of chips with just 1 spoonful of oil in the Tefal ActiFry.
They’re tasty chips too, all crispy outsides and fluffy middles. The ActiFry Plus is perfect for entertaining, at 20% bigger than the original ActiFry, you can run a pop-up chip shop party!
4. Bake like a boss with a KitchenAid
A stand mixer is a godsend for both experienced bakers and amateur cooks – and they don’t come any better than a KitchenAid. The Artisan mixer brings a professional touch – and some retro glamour - to your kitchen.
Made from die-cast metal, you know this investment will last for years – with it you can:
- Perfect your 12 egg Pavlova in the large 4.8-litre bowl
- Make buttercream without an icing sugar explosion with the handy splash guard
- Cream your sugar and butter together while you get on with other things
5. Seriously super summer salads with a spiralizer
Cutting back on carbs is easy with a spiralizer. They take your favourite veg and turn them into something that looks like spaghetti – perfect for colourful summer salads.
Substituting spirals of courgette for traditional pasta is a great way to boost your 5-a-day. The Spiralizer Express comes with two interchangeable blades for spaghetti or ribbons and clean-up is easy.
6. Blend, mix and chop in one go
Every once in a while you’ll come across an appliance that seems to do it all and the Nutri Ninja Complete Kitchen System delivers.
This handy system makes short work of preparing food from breakfast smoothies to silky soups. With its powerful 1500-watt motor you can:
- Chuck in some fresh basil, parmesan, pine nuts and olive oil for the perfect pesto
- Serve up sensational cocktails – the blades effortlessly cut ice as fine as snow
- Make mounds of homemade hummus – you’ve never had it so smooth
All of the attachments and blades are BPA free and dishwasher safe – making clean-up a cinch.
7. Sun-kissed mocktails in the garden
Show off to your friends by serving at your garden party super-healthy mocktails that pack both nutrition and lip-smacking taste.
Mix your favourite nuts, veg and fruit into a healthy concoction blended to perfection – use whole or frozen ingredients and save time on prep. Of course, it’s a perfect way to recover after a morning at the gym.
8. Keep it retro with Kilner Spice jars
Add a retro touch to your kitchen with these glass spice jars from Kilner. The set includes 20 jars with traditional clip-top lids.
Keep them organised in the vintage-looking wooden crate and ready to use labels for your homemade mixes – from garam masala or your secret American BBQ spice rub.
9. Save time with smarter scales
Baking days can wreak havoc on your kitchen. Reduce clutter and washing up time with these clever scales that measure multiple ingredients in one bowl.
The Typhoon Vision scales have a retro look that will perfectly complement your KitchenAid. With precision weighing, the digital display is super easy to read – and weighs in both metric and imperial to tackle any recipe.
10. Make after dinner coffee fast with Nespresso
Whip up after-dinner coffee without abandoning your guests with the Nespresso Magimix Essenza. Coffee has never been quicker - simply pop in the pod, press a button and within seconds you’ll have a deliciously aromatic espresso.
If latte's are your cup of choice, the Magimix Essence also comes with a milk frother. Complete with simple touch controls, the machine does the barista work for you - simple press the button and enjoy.
Make entertaining a breeze with our range of kitchen appliances.