Talk to your fridge with Hoover’s new Wizard range
Hoover´s new Wizard range is a revolution in controlling your kitchen...
How good is your kitchen at communicating with you? Things are about to get a whole lot better as Hoover unveils its new Wizard range. These new appliances take your kitchen online and put the controls at your fingertips. Using one central app, you can control and monitor your laundry, cooking, refrigeration and dishwashing appliances wherever you are.
Once your appliance is installed and connected to your network, you’ll be able to download an app to your Smartphone, tablet or computer. From here you’ll be able to control your device and monitor its status. Your appliances will even send you alerts if anything needs checking - for example, if you've left the fridge door open, the oven is up to heat or the device needs maintenance. Even better, you can still use the controls and functions from your smartphone anywhere you’re connected to the internet, so you can start the oven preheating while you're on the way home.
The full Wizard range will be available at Currys. Our Knowhow team will offer expert help and advice, then get it delivered and installed while you relax.
Complete control at your fingertips
Access the Hoover Wizard app from your Smartphone, tablet or computer, and you’ll be in touch with three key areas of your appliance:
Operate your appliance from wherever you are. For example, you’ll be able to:
- Start the washing machine while you’re still at work, so you arrive home to freshly cleaned clothes
- Preheat the oven while you’re still at the shops so it’s ready to pop the dinner into when you get back
- Save settings for cooking your favourite dishes
- Got something in the oven but something’s come up? Adjust the cooking temperature and time from your phone so it’s ready when you are
- Flick the cooker hood light on from your phone – perfect as a night light when you need a glass of water
- Access a playlist of all the most frequently used functions of all your Wizard appliances
Your devices can monitor key functions automatically. For example:
- Your cooker will monitor the hob temperature, letting you know when they’re up to heat
- The kitchen hood can monitor the quality of air, automatically activating when needed
Say goodbye to those dreaded “did I, didn’t I?” moments – your devices will let you know if something’s up:
- Left the fridge or freezer door open? You’ll get an instant update
- Forgot to put a tablet in the dishwasher? It’ll let you know
- Need to add rinse aid or salt to the dishwasher? You’ll get an alert
- Is the hob ready to cook yet? Your cooker will tell you as soon as it is
- Does your appliance need some TLC? It’ll send you an alert any time it needs cleaning or servicing.