#HitIt To Win One of Five £50 Gift Cards!
Stop and screenshot when you see the watermelon to win one of five £50 vouchers!
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 16/02/16- 20/02/16
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the The Blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 6.00pm on 16/02/16 and ends at 11.59pm on 20/02/16.
4) To enter, entrants must pause the video at the exact moment described in the tweet and Facebook post on twitter.com/curryspcworld or facebook.com/curryspcworld, then screenshot and tweet it back to @CurrysPCWorld using the hashtag #HitIt or post it as a comment on the Facebook post.
5) Entrants may only enter once and must be aged 18 or over.
6) There will be 5 winners.
7) Each winner will win: 1x £50 voucher (five available)
8) Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
9) The winner will be drawn at random on 21/02/16.
10) The winner will be announced on twitter.com/curryspcworld and facebook.com/curryspcworld
11) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to us via Direct or Private Message within 7 days of the date on which the notification was sent.
12) If for any reason the winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will draw a new winner.
13) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, #HitIt Showcase Competition, 1 Portal Way, London, Middlesex, W3 6RS. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winner.
18) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via facebook.com with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
20) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), 1 Portal Way, London, Middlesex, W3 6RS.