- Kitchen & Home
T's and C's for the NEFF Grocery Card giveaway, October 2018
- The promoter of a Promotion on our social media channels is DSG Retail, 1 Portal Way, Acton, London, W3 6RS
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies) with only one entry per person.
- To enter this promotion via Twitter you must follow Currys PC World on Twitter and comment on Currys PC World’s Neff Grocery Card post on Twitter with a picture of the best cake you’ve ever made.
- The promotion opens on Tuesday 30th October 2018. The closing date for entries is Tuesday 6thNovember 2018 at 11:59pm GMT.
- There will be 3 winners. The prizes will consist of 1X NEFF Grocery Card (Either £50, £70 or £100). Amounts will be given at random.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received.
- The Twitter winner will be notified with a direct message within 3 working days of the competition closing date. The winner will be asked to submit their details in a direct message by 11:59 GMT the following day. If the promoter does not receive confirmation that they accept this prize, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- Please allow up to 60 days for delivery of prize.
Share this article
Related in Kitchen & Home