Make laundry days less of a headache with Samsung AddWash™
How annoying is it when you put on a load of washing only to see a stray sock or a T-shirt on the kitchen floor?
Make this frustrating laundry headache disappear with a Samsung washing machine that lets you add items during the cycle*.
This is just one of the latest Samsung technologies making laundry days less stressful - from super-quick wash cycles to smartphone controls.
We reveal how you can tackle 5 common laundry gripes with Samsung's WW6500 AddWash™ washing machine.
1. Discovering stray socks (after the cycle has started)
It’s a familiar story: you carry a bundle of clothes to the washing machine, load them in the drum and press ‘start’. Turning around, you notice a pesky t-shirt on the floor just as the machine’s filling up with water.
Samsung’s solution… Hit the pause button on the AddWash™ machine and a second, smaller door in the front automatically opens after the cycle has paused– letting you add any stray clothes*. With it you can:
- add larger items like jeans and jumpers, as well as socks and smalls
- maximise your white wash by adding in any last-minute items
2. Forgetting to add softener when washing bedsheets
You’ve just popped in your bed linen for its weekly wash – but forgotten to add the fabric softener. There’s no time to run the cycle again if you want to have them dry tonight, so now you’re stuck with scratchy sheets for the rest of the week.
Samsung’s solution… Say goodbye to scratchy sheets by adding detergent mid-cycle* while the sheets are washing. Yep, you can add detergent as well as clothes with AddWash™. Hello freshly laundered bed.
3. Sunday night and no clean shirts
Sunday night has (once again) come around too quickly. You’ve been away for the weekend and – shock horror – there’s not a clean shirt in the house. It’s too late to get them washed and dried for the morning. Prepare to seriously test the boundaries of the smart-casual office dress code.
Samsung’s solution… Quick washes often mean skimping on cleaning power, but you can be sure of a deep clean in under an hour with the Samsung Super Speed setting. It achieves the same cleaning results as a longer cycle with powerful jets of water rinsing away detergent.
4. You’ve gone to bed and forgotten your washing
Sometimes you put in a load of washing before going to bed to make the most of cheaper power overnight. It’s easy to forget about the wash in the morning when you’re rushing around to get to work – with your freshly cleaned clothes going fusty in your machine all day.
Samsung’s solution… Get an alert to your smartphone** once the cycle has finished, to help you remember to take it out to dry. You can also use the smartphone app to:
- check how long a wash has left when you’re not home
- add delicates towards the end of your wash with alerts letting you know when a cycle finishes
5. Your laundry basket is always full
Gym kits, school uniforms, towels and bed linen – it feels like every day is laundry day. You want an efficient washing machine that can stand up to everything your laundry basket throws at it.
Samsung’s solution… Save energy and time with Samsung’s ecobubble™ technology with unique cool wash technology.
For even greater energy savings:
- get detergent deep into the fabric by mixing air, water and detergent to create bubbles that penetrate your clothes faster.
- expect a longer-lasting performance thanks to the Digital Inverter motor
- pop a final load on before bed – the machine is known for running quietly
Keep on top of your laundry with the Samsung AddWash™ WW6500 Smart Control washing machine.
*AddWash™ door can be opened at any time when the drum temperature is below 50°C
**Available on Android and IOS.