Win a Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner (Twitter)
Dyson have added to their Cinetic range with their Big Ball Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner. With no loss of suction, and the Big Ball´s dynamic turning circle, this new upright is ideal for busy homes and allergy sufferers, and we´re giving one away!
To enter all you need to do is Ret...
Dyson have added to their Cinetic range with their Big Ball Animal Upright Vacuum Cleaner. With no loss of suction, and the Big Ball's dynamic turning circle, this new upright is ideal for busy homes and allergy sufferers, and we're giving one away!
To enter all you need to do is Retweet the following tweet from @CurrysPCWorld:
'With the new @Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Upright Vacuum, there's no loss of suction. RT for a chance to #WIN.'
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 10/02/2015 - 13/02/2015
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the TechTalk blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 12.00pm on 10/02/2015 and ends at 11.59pm on 13/02/2015
4) Retweet the following tweet from the @curryspcworld handle: 'With the new @Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Upright Vacuum, there's no loss of suction. RT for a chance to #WIN.'
5) Entrants may enter as many times as they like and must be aged 16 or over.
6) There will be one winner.
7) The following prize is up for grabs: DYSON Cinetic Big Ball Animal Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (128702)
8) No entrant may win more than one prize.
9) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
10) The winner will be selected on 16/02/2015. The winner will be drawn at random.
11) The winner will be announced on Twitter.
12) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to us via Twitter within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
13) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will redraw a new winner.
14) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
15) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
16) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
17) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) Upon request, the surname and county of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Social Dyson Cinetic, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winners.
19) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Twitter with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
21) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.