Enter on Facebook or Twitter to #WIN a pair of places to Race to the Stones
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 24/03/2017 – 31/03/2017
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the TechTalk blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 10:00 on 24/03/2017 and ends at 23:59 on 31/03/2017.
4) Entrants may enter once by:
- Responding to the competition post on Twitter or Facebook telling us how you would tackle Race to the Stones
5) Entrants can only enter once and must be over 18.
6) There will be 5 winners.
7) The following prizes are up for grabs: 5 x 1 pair of places to take part in Race to the Stones
8) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
9) The winners will be selected on 3/04/2016. The winners will be drawn at random.
10) The winners will be announced on Facebook.
11) The winners will be required to send their delivery details to us via Inbox on Facebook or Twitter within 2 days of the date on which the notification message was sent.
12) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will redraw a new winner.
13) The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries on the same platform will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Race to the Stones Competition, 1 Portal Way, London, Middlesex, W3 6RS. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winner.
18) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you Facebook with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
20) English law applies to these terms and conditions.