Tell us your dream Mother's Day and you could win a day out on us!
Win a dream Mother’s Day out for two!
Tell us what your perfect day out would look like and you could win £200 towards making it happen!
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates:29/02/2016 - 06/03/2016
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the TechTalk blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 19.00pm on 29/02/2016 and ends at 11.59pm on 06/03/2016
4) To enter on Facebook: Comment your dream Mother’s Day out in the comment section under the post, with the tag #HonestCards
5) Entrants can only enter once and must be over 18.
6) There will be 1 winner.
7) The following prize is up for grabs: A meal at a restaurant to the value of £200. Restaurant must be within 50 miles of the winner’s home address. Transport expenses for both winner and a plus one will be covered by DixonsCarphone.
9) Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
10) The winner will be selected on 08/03/2016. The winner will be picked at random.
11) The winner will be announced on Facebook.
12) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to us via Private Message on Facebook within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
13) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will redraw a new winner.
14) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
15) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
16) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
17) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Honest Cards Social Competition, 1 Portal Way, London, Middlesex, W3 6RS. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winner.
19) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Facebook with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
21) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), 1 Portal Way, London, Middlesex, W3 6RS.