1. Stylish Designs
Desktop PCs have traditionally been bulky, ugly affairs – all big oblong boxes and snaking cables - designed for power, not beauty.
Now you can have the best of both worlds.
All-in-one desktops squeeze the hardware components into the monitor, completely doing away with the old tower design.
With a single power cable and optional wireless mouse and keyboard, all-in-one PCs look stylish and are easy to set up.
2. Innovative new technology
Desktop PCs contain some of the most innovative technology around. Depending on the model you choose, you can get:
- Edge-to-edge display with incredibly thin bezels for a more immersive picture.
- 8th Generation Intel® Core processor for smooth, effortless computing.
- Touchscreen designed to work with Windows 10 – swipe between apps or navigate Netflix.
- SSD (solid state drive) storage for fast booting and shutting down, as well as quick loading of apps and files.
3. Windows 10
Windows 10 is Microsoft’s latest operating system and it’s packed with new features…
- Type notes directly onto web pages and save as PDFs – useful for work projects and planning family holidays.
- Stay on top of your schedule and play music using the voice-controlled digital assistant, Cortana.
- Sync activities and apps between computers with the new Timeline feature.
- Get rid of pop-up ads and banners when browsing in Read View on the Edge web browser.
4. There’s a Windows PC for everyone
There’s a huge range of Windows 10 desktop PCs. Whether you’re after an affordable workhorse or an all-conquering gaming rig, you’ll have plenty of models to choose from.
The family computer – Acer C24-865 AIO
In a nutshell: Enough power for homework, web browsing and Netflix at a budget-friendly price.
If you’re looking for a computer that is versatile enough for family demands and doesn’t cost the earth, the Acer C24-865 AIO is a great option. The latest Intel® Core i5 Processor is powerful enough for most activities and makes multitasking quick and easy.
It’s hard to get one computer set up to suit everyone, but the tiltable display allows each user to change the screen angle for their comfort.
Fast wireless connectivity lets you browse the internet or watch Netflix without needing a cable connection and with 1TB of HDD storage, there’s room for everyone’s documents, plus holiday photos and videos.
The detachable webcam gives more flexibility for recording videos or getting the whole family on Skype.
The contemporary home office – HP 22-c0014na All-in-One PC
In a nutshell: Minimalist and stylish PC that wouldn’t look out of place in a trendy London advertising agencyIf you’re looking for a PC that can turn heads, check out the HP 22-c0014na. Its sleek, slim design and ultra-thin bezel hit all the right notes for a contemporary home. As it’s an all-in-one desktop, there’s no bulky tower or trail of cables to clutter your workspace.
It’s no slouch either. Everyday computing tasks will be smooth with the latest Intel Core processor there’s plenty of storage for all your files.
Catching up with friends and family online is easy with the HD camera, built-in speakers and Wi-Fi connectivity. If you’re looking for a stylish yet practical centrepiece for your office, this is it.
Share this article
Related in Laptops, desktops & tablets