Alison´s head over heels for her #PerfectMatch
15 Apr 2015|
Do washing machines get you in a spin, do touchscreen laptops push your buttons? We want to know. Tell us what piece of tech you're head-over-heels in love with for a chance to win your #PerfectMatch!Error loading MacroEngine script (file: ShowAsset.cshtml)
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 16/04/15-22/04/15
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the The Blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 7.00pm on 16/04/2015 and ends at 11.59pm on 22/04/2015
4) To enter you must comment on the facebook video, telling us what piece of tech you're head-over-heels in love with.
5) Entrants may only enter once and must be aged 18 or over.
6) There will be 1 winner.
7) The Prize: The winner will receive a product from the current Currys PC World range that the Promoter and the winner have agreed as the best match for them. To do this, the winner will be expected to answer a range of lifestyle questions in order for the judges to determine the best product for them. The prize cannot exceed a retail value of £500 at the closing date of the competition.
8) Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
9) The winner will be drawn at random on 23/04/15.
10) The winner will be announced on Facebook.com/curryspcworld
11) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to us via Private Message within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
12) If for any reason the winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will draw a new winner.
13) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, #PerfectMatch Social Competition, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winner.
18) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via facebook.com or twitter.com with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
20) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.
Share this article
Related in Laptops, desktops & tablets