Geographical restrictions: UK residents only.
Promotion opening and closing dates: 15/06/2017 - 09/07/2017.
No purchase necessary.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- All entry instructions on the Ignition Moment entry page (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
- The Promotion commences at 12:00 BST on 15/06/2017 and ends at 23:59 on 09/07/2017.
- Entrants may enter once by:
Submitting a 15 second (max) video via the entry form on the Currys PC World website at www.currys.co.uk/ignitionmoment telling us what your ambition is and how Currys PC World can help you to get it off the ground.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- By entering this Promotion, you warrant to star in a ‘winner’s story’ video which will be captured by the Currys PC World social team and published and promoted across the Currys PC World social channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and TechTalk).
- Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way. You may enter only once and, as such, if multiple videos are uploaded only your first entry will be counted.
- Entries will be judged by the Currys PC World social team.
- There will be 1 winner and 5 runners up.
- The following prizes are up for grabs for the winner:
- 1 x HP Pavilion x360 13.3” laptop
- 1 x tailored tech bundle up to the value of £500
- 1 x dedicated mentoring session with an advisor relevant to your ambition
- Each runner up with receive:
- 1 x £50 Currys PC World gift voucher
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
- The six shortlisted entrants will be contacted via the supplied email address within10 working days of the closing date.
- The email address provided in your entry will be used as a form of contact if your entry has been shortlisted. It is your responsibility to ensure these details are correct.
- If you do not respond to the email within 72-hours, the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement entry for the shortlist.
- Unfortunately, due to the volume of entries, only shortlisted entrants will be contacted.
- The six shortlisted entrants will be required to participate in a telephone call within three weeks of the Promotion closing date with a member of the Currys PC World social team to discuss their ambition.
- Following completion of all six phone calls, the Currys PC World team will select and contact one winner and five runners up via email. The winner will be selected by 31st August 2017.
- The winner will be required to liaise with the Currys PC World social team to arrange setup of the mentoring session and winner’s story shoot.
- The winner will be announced on the Currys PC World Facebook and Twitter channels when the winner’s story video is published.
- If for any reason the winner does not reply to their message within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
- The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries on the same platform will be disqualified.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Get Started Competition, 1 Portal Way, London, Middlesex, W3 6RS. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winner.
- Any content you upload to our sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it, available to third parties. When you upload or post content to our sites, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable licence to use reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works and display your content in connection with our business, including in order to promote our sites or our business. You also grant us the right to sub-licence your content to third parties on the same terms granted by you to us.
- By entering the Promotion, you allow the Promoter to contact you via email or phone with further information on this Promotion.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Share this article
Related in Laptops, desktops & tablets