Quiz: How rugby are you? [competition]
The start of the Rugby World Cup 2015 is just a stones throw away and we´ve teamed up with Toshiba laptops to give you the chance to join in the celebrations and win tickets to this year´s biggest rugby event.
Simply take our ´How Rugby Are You´ quiz below to find out if you know your tries from your...
The start of the Rugby World Cup 2015 is just a stones throw away and we've teamed up with Toshiba laptops to give you the chance to join in the celebrations and win tickets to this year's biggest rugby event.
Here's how to enter:
Simply take our 'How Rugby Are You' quiz below to find out if you know your tries from your conversions, and share your result on either Facebook or Twitter.
We'll be picking 1 lucky winner each week for 3 weeks. Each winner will receive 2 tickets to a Rugby World Cup 2015 match, as well as a Toshiba Satellite Click Mini 8.9" 2 in 1
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 13/08/2015 to 03/09/2015
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the Currys PC World blog, (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 12:00pm on 13/08/2015 and ends at 5.00pm on 03/09/2015
4) Entrants can enter via Facebook or Twitter.
To enter via Facebook: Take the ‘How Rugby Are You?’ Quiz and share your result on Facebook.
To enter via Twitter: Take the ‘How Rugby Are You?’ Quiz and share your result on Twitter.
5) Entrants may enter once per weekly draw.
6) Entrants must be aged 13 or over. Entrants under 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian aged over 18 before they enter this promotion.
7) There will be 3 weekly prize draws. Winners will be drawn at random on the following dates:
Week 1: 20/08/2015; Including all entries from 5:00pm on 13/08/2015 up to and including 4:59pm on 20/08/2015
Week 2: 27/09/2015; Including all entries from 5:00pm on 20/08/2015 up to and including 4:59pm on 27/09/2015
Week 3: 03/09/2015; Including all entries from 5:00pm on 27/08/2015 up to and including 4:59pm on 03/09/2015
8) If a winner is under the age of 18 at the time of the event they have won tickets for, they must be accompanied to the event by an adult or guardian over 18. The Promoter or its associated partners will not be responsible for any winners that are refused entry to the venue.
9) The following prizes up for grabs:
Week 1: 1 pair of tickets to Opening match: England VS Fiji, (Start Time: 8:00PM on 18th September 2015 at Twickenham Stadium, TW2 7BA) PLUS a Toshiba Satellite Click Mini 8.9" 2 in 1 laptop
Week 2: 1 pair of tickets to Quarter-Finals: Winner Pool B VS Runner Up Pool A, (Start Time: 4:00PM on 18th October 2015 at Twickenham Stadium, TW2 7BA) PLUS a Toshiba Satellite Click Mini 8.9" 2 in 1 laptop
Week 3: 1 pair of tickets to Semi-Finals: Winner QF 1 VS Winner QF 2, (Start Time: 4:00PM on 24th October 2015 at Twickenham Stadium, TW2 7BA) PLUS a Toshiba Satellite Click Mini 8.9" 2 in 1 laptop
10) The winner will be responsible for travel to and from the event, as well as any additional expenses.
11) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
12) No entrant may win more than one prize
13) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
14) The winners will be announced on Friday of each week on Facebook and Twitter
15) The winners will be required to send their delivery details to us via private message on Facebook or direct message on Twitter within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
16) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will redraw a new winner.
17) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
18) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
19) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
20) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21) Upon request, the surname and county of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Toshiba RWC - Social media, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of the winners.
22) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Facebook and Twitter with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
24) English law applies to these terms and conditions.