5 budget tech gifts under £20
1. Jam Replay Portable Wireless Speaker
Know someone that loves their music? They’ll be able to take it wherever they go with this portable Bluetooth speaker. Whether they’re moving from room to room at home or fancy some holiday beats, the music can keep on playing.
- Up to five hours of playback time, so they can enjoy music for longer
- For music devices that don’t have Bluetooth, there's a 3.5 mm jack and supplied aux-in cable
- Easy hands-free calling – talk over speakerphone and switch from music to calls without using their phone
2. Jivo JI-1824 Selfie Stick
If everyone’s together at a Christmas gathering, this great-value gift will bring the party to life.
This selfie stick will let everyone get in the shot, so no-one gets cut out when it’s time to share on social media.
- Compatible with iPhone 6 and other similar-sized smartphones
- Bluetooth remote stutter which lets you take pictures using the button on the end of the selfie stick
- Extend the arm up to 85cm to get everyone in the picture.
3. Sony MDR-ZX310APB Headphones
Here’s another gift for music lovers – these headphones are perfect for novice DJs who prefer high quality audio. They’re comfortable, too, and they come with lots of great features:
- Durable design, fitted with a fully adjustable headband. And they’ll stay comfortable – even if they listen for hours.
- Foldable for convenient packing and travelling. They feature swivelling earcups that make them easier to wear around your neck – perfect for DJs.
- Built-in controls – they can manage tracks from their smartphone.
- Answer and conduct clear, personal phone calls using the in-line microphone, and change tracks using the remote control.
4. Goji Portable Power Bank
Give them a Christmas gift that means they’ll never be caught short. It may seem like a simple present for a small price, but the ability to charge up their phone wherever they are is priceless.
- 6700 mAh capacity which provides up to two charges of most smartphones and one charge for most tablets
- Handy LED indicator which says when it’s time to re-charge.
- Pre-charged right out of the box
- Lightweight and compact
5. Revlon Harmony 2000 Dry & Style Hair Dryer
This Christmas, give them the gift of a great hair day with this lightweight Revlon Hair Dryer. It’s simple to use, and has settings that’ll allow them to keep control of their hair.
Even if they already have a hairdryer, it’s always useful to have one in reserve and this one would be a great pick.
- Two heat settings for adjusting your hairstyle
- Three speed settings to match your hair thickness
- Cool shot blast to lock in style.
Share this article
Related in Gadgets