5 gadgets to kickstart your morning
We all know that moment – the alarm’s gone off, you’ve hit snooze a couple of times…okay, several times. Before you know it, the morning has rushed by in a flurry of forgotten items, frazzled hair and shaving cuts.
To help you start your day right, here’s our list of the most handy gadgets to help you save time in the morning, get organised AND feel great!
For those who need updating on-the-go
In a nutshell: If you want your training plan, general health and even your music all in one place, the Fitbit Ionic is the accessory for you.
In sync with your smartphone and in sync with you, the Fitbit Ionic gives you all the info on your heart rate and last night’s sleep quality at the tip of your fingers, wherever you are.
With the Fitbit Ionic you can:
- Use the GPS tracker to monitor how you’re doing on your cycle to work or on your lunchtime run
- Go days on a single charge – the Ionic has up to four days of battery life
- Smash your fitness goals with personalised coaching
- Monitor how you’re performing while listening to your favourite tunes
The busy parent on the school run and work dash
In a nutshell: Make every day a good hair day with the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer
Specially tuned for lower noise, this hairdryer means you can be up before the kids without the risk of waking them, giving you that extra time to relax before breakfast starts. And thanks to Air Multiplier™ technology, spend less time on drying and more time eating breakfast!
With the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer, you can:
- Enjoy a smoother, styled look with a handy smoothing nozzle
- Have healthier hair with less frizz thanks to intelligent temperature control that won’t overheat.
When you need to look sharp after the weekend
In a nutshell: Need to sharpen up that beard for the new week? Look no further than the Philips OneBlade Pro Wet & Dry Trimmer…
When you’re faced with another manic Monday, this cordless gadget works quickly and comfortably, following the contours of your face for an effective trim.
With the Philips OneBlade Pro Wet and Dry Trimmer:
- Never worry about running out of charge with a 90-minute battery life
- Avoid nicks or cuts and be confident in your style with the dual blade
- Mix the daily routine up a bit with 12 attachments to choose from
For those who love their mega-watt smile
In a nutshell: Get your teeth looking perfect in minutes with the Oral B CrossAction Pro Toothbrush
Keeping your teeth clean and sparkling is important for your health, but how do you know if you’re getting the best possible brush?
With Bluetooth connectivity and a free app, this nifty gadget will send data on your daily brushing habits straight to your smartphone. What’s more, it’ll even alert you to when the dentist-recommended 2 mins brushing time is up, giving you one less thing to think about in the morning.
With the Oral B CrossAction Pro you can:
- Reach those tricky places with a nimble brush head that both rotates and pulsates
- Ensure a deeper clean – especially after coffee! – with six cleaning modes to choose from
For the city commuter
In a nutshell: A busy city life is tough on skin, so start each day right with a Foreo Facial Cleaning Brush
Who has time to squeeze in a full facial every morning? Not us. This little gadget could be just the answer to a ‘fix my face quick’ prayer in the morning. It’s hypo-allergenic – which is great for all skin types and waterproof, meaning you can use it while you’re in the shower.
With the Foreo Luna Mini 2 Facial Cleansing Brush you can:
- Go from OK to A-OK in seconds with 8 different speed settings, helping you get the job done quicker if you’re in a rush
- Store it away quickly when you’re done - it’s lightweight, low maintenance and easy to clean
Here’s some extra top tips to help perfect your morning routine…
- Make yourself some on-the-go breakfast bites so you don’t get tempted by the daily station café cost
- Check out the local travel reports when you wake up, so there’s no surprise delays to your journey
- Put essentials by the door so you’ll always have your keys in easy reach when you head out of the house
- Plan your outfit the night before and have it ready to go – look sharp without any of the hassle
- Pin all important school notes or work dates to a family planner and check it at the start of each week, so you can coordinate everyone’s activities
Share this article
Related in Gadgets