6 amazing gifts for him
1. The music lover
Portable speakers come in all shapes and sizes with price tags to suit any budget. Some speakers even come with customisable light shows to really help you set the mood.
With a portable speaker you can:
- Take it anywhere – from camping weekends to romantic spa breaks.
- Powerful audio – these days, Bluetooth speakers are capable of delivering rich, powerful sound that’s sure to impress.
- Stream music from services like Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Prime Music – perfect for your date night playlist.
2. The fitness fanatic
From tracking daily steps to training for a marathon, there’s a fitness band or smartwatch for everyone. Some fitness bands can track sleep patterns and even help alleviate snoring – if there’s one thing that can ruin a romantic weekend break, it’s a sleepless night (for the wrong reasons).
With a fitness band or smartwatch you can:
- Monitor sleep patterns to help you get a better night’s rest.
- Get health alerts – some fitness bands will alert you if they detect something out of the ordinary.
- Use silent alarms that gently wake you by vibrating – so no need to wake the whole house.
3. The gamer
From gaming consoles to accessories, gift ideas for gamers are practically endless. Whether he’s a casual console gamer or takes his gaming more seriously with a big powerful PC rig, we’ll help you pick the perfect gift for him.
If there’s a new game he’s been endlessly talking about recently, check out the latest PlayStation and Xbox releases. Or help him fulfil that unrealised dream of becoming a Formula 1 superstar with an immersive gaming chair.
4. The photographer
These days, smartphones a great at taking high-quality photos, but for top-notch pictures, you can’t beat a dedicated camera. Compact digital cameras come with a host of features you usually won’t find on a smartphone.
Here are some of the things a digital camera can do, that most smartphones can’t:
- Use optical zoom to get great close up photos.
- Take high-quality night photos thanks to long exposure settings and big lenses.
- Get incredible quality images with super-high megapixels.
So, if you’re looking for a gift for a special someone who loves to take great quality snaps, a digital camera might be just the ticket.
5. The tech head
Virtual Reality offers the ultimate in gaming immersion. He can get lost in epic 3D space battles or spend the afternoon rock climbing.
If you fancy a laugh, watch him jump out of his skin while playing terrifying games like Alien: Isolation. Or for a bit of fun, join in and see who can handle the terror the longest.
Some gaming headsets even use Augmented Reality which combines the virtual world with the real world. Make Darth Vader materialise in your living room and challenge him to a Lightsabre battle.
6. The movie buff
If you often find yourselves cuddled up on the couch, scrolling through endless channels unable to find something you can both agree on. Why not treat him (and yourself) to a whole new world of entertainment.
Whether it’s the latest gritty crime drama or a Friday night rom-com, you’ll always find a movie or show you can both enjoy.
There are plenty of set-top boxes and streaming devices to choose from, and most of them give you access to streaming services like Netflix and Prime Video, with an almost endless supply of TV and movies.
So why not get him one of the latest streaming devices, cuddle up on the sofa, find your favourite movie on Netflix and, well… chill.
Share this article
Related in Gadgets