6 amazing gifts for him
1. The music lover
With a Sonos One Wireless Smart Sound Speaker, he gets a high-quality music speaker and much more. Not only can he stream music wirelessly direct from his smartphone, laptop or tablet, but with Amazon Alexa voice control he can do it without lifting a finger.
Alexa can help out in loads of other ways too. Ask for the day’s news, get traffic updates and control smart home devices all with simple voice commands.
- Streaming music from all the main services like Spotify, Amazon Music and TuneIn
- Playing his favourite songs in crisp high-resolution audio
- Syncing multiple Sonos speakers together for the same song in every room
- Switching on those Christmas lights
- Asking Alexa what the weather’s like and getting the latest news and sport info
- Controlling his other smart home devices with Alexa
2. The fitness fanatic
If he’s always in the gym and loves seeing how many steps he’s taken in a day, a Fitbit Versa could be the gift that gets his heart racing… and will tell him about it too.
Whether he’s looking for training motivation or showing how many calories he’s burned, this all-in-one fitness tracker will help him stay on top of his game and hit all those health targets. It looks great too, with a design that won’t look out of place on a run, at work or when you’re out for dinner.
Here are a few of the things he’ll love:
- Maximising his workouts with the PurePulse heart rate monitor
- Monitoring his daily health and fitness levels
- Getting the best guidance with 15 different exercise modes
- Seeing messages and notifications directly from his smartphone
- A battery that lasts up to 4 days before it needs charging
3. The gamer
The Xbox One X is one of the best gaming consoles around, and if the man in your life has ever owned an older version, he’ll love the faster, more powerful and realistic experience of the latest model.
He’ll be excited by…
- Losing himself in a world of smooth, life-like animations with 4K graphics.
- The quick loading times and smooth gameplay
- Bigger and more detailed environments with the huge memory and power capabilities
- The advanced multiplayer network – dedicated servers maximise performance to ensure speed and reliability of combat with players from across the world
- Efficient and quiet performance – high-grade liquid cooling keeps the console running smoothly
- Streaming 4K videos from Netflix or Amazon
4. The photographer
If he’s ready to ditch the camera phone and move onto something a bit more advanced, a Sony a6000 Mirrorless Camera will help take his pictures to the next level.
The Sony a6000 has a range of exciting features like a 24.3 megapixel Exmor CMOS image sensor that captures striking detail and rich tones, and an Intelligent Auto mode – so he can just point, shoot and let the camera work its magic.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Blur-free images with 11 fps continuous shooting
- Enhanced photos with eye-catching scene modes
- Detailed and realistic results thanks to the BIONZ X image processor
- Take expansive landscape shots or get closer with the f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens
- Send images to other devices with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC
5. The tech head
If you don’t mind losing him to another world for a little while, get an Oculus Go and watch his eyes light up. This VR headset looks like it’s from the future, and it’s ready to use right away.
He won’t need a PC or games console to enjoy the fun – just pop the headset on and get access to immersive games which will make him feel like the main character. And there’s a whole world of entertainment on Netflix, too.
He’ll be amazed by…
- Crystal-clear optics so everything looks vivid and realistic
- Built-in speakers for immersive surround sound
- Lightweight and secure design that’s comfy to wear
- 32 GB of storage space to save 3 HD films, 10 games and 20 apps
6. The fashionista
The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is the ideal gift for the man who wants his hair to look its best. If he takes ages doing his hair, he’ll love the Dyson Supersonic’s fast drying speeds.
It blasts air out at a volume of 41 litres per second, but keeps hair looking great by regulating the temperature to prevent damage. And with an inbuilt smoothing nozzle, he can style and dry at the same time to get that hairstyle looking on point.
Here’s why this hair dryer’s tops…
- Get healthy, shiny hair with controlled drying temperatures
- A small, yet powerful motor that fits snugly in the handle
- Lightweight, easy to use design
- Reduced vibration and quieter drying
Share this article
Related in Gadgets