6 gifts she really wants this year
Don’t leave it until Christmas Eve! We’ve got you covered with great ideas for a gift she’s bound to love…
Choosing the perfect Christmas present can be a struggle so we’ve gathered together six of the best gift ideas that are bound to make her smile.
1. The style icon
If you’re buying for someone who leaves the house with not a hair out of place, no doubt the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer will already have caught her eye.
Its unique design and clever technology sets it apart from other hairdryers, it’s roughly six times faster than the competition.
- Protect hair from heat damage with consistent, controlled drying temperature
- Dry hair quicker with improved precision, thanks to greater air volume and Air Multiplier technology
- Handle the hairdryer more easily thanks to its ergonomic design and motor in the handle
- Dry and style hair at the same time, with a nozzle that provides gentle, low velocity airflow
2. The music lover
There are headphones, and then there are headphones like these. With Google Assistant and Alexa built in, you can control the Bose QuietComfort QC35 II Headphones with easy voice commands, as well as getting all the answers you need right away. Just press the action button and you can easily adjust volume, receive texts and ask questions.
But let's not forget the audio quality. Bose are known for incredible sound, and these are no exception - noise cancelling, wireless, a great look and a solid feel. If you're after major brownie points, these headphones are a must.
She’ll love being able to:
- Connect wirelessly to her phone - the Bluetooth connectivity makes it effortless to sync with pretty much any phone
- Listen to hours of music - with up to 20 hours of battery life, she can listen from the moment she leaves for work until well into the evening, without worrying about charging
- Block out background noise to focus on an assignment or wrap up a big work project
3. The coffee aficionado
Make a coffee lovers Christmas with the Delonghi ECAM Bean to Cup coffee machine. It can make two insta-worthy brews at the same time (if she feels like sharing), and has thirteen adjustable settings - so it’s easy to get the perfect size cup, as well as the ideal strength and temperature.
And with a built-in milk frother, she can make a cappuccino that’ll rival the one at your local coffee shop. No need to queue.
With this Delonghi coffee machine, she can enjoy:
- A perfect cappuccino, brewed exactly to her taste
- The ideal blend of coffee and milk, without needing to manually pour milk
- Different types of coffee every morning
4. The retro-enthusiast
Photography may have moved on some way from the 80s but instant photos from vintage-style cameras still stand out and look super-cool.
The Instax mini 9 is a quick and easy way to capture that perfect moment. Keep it to hand for holidays and birthdays, so you don’t miss that candid expression or goofy glare – then share instantly and put on display to show off.
With the mini 9 she can:
- Use the selfie mirror to line-up the perfect group shot
- Adjust the picture perfect quality with the close-up lens and high-key mode to create a brighter image
- Take it to any event she pleases, thanks to its smooth curves, retro design and stylish body
5. The aspiring vlogger
If there's a budding YouTuber in your life, the Canon G7 X Mark II vlogging kit is the perfect way to get her started.
With a screen that flips open so they can easily film tutorials or vlogs, it will be easy to line up the perfect shot. And with a tripod and memory card included, you won't be left scrambling on Christmas morning.
- Being able to upload content directly to her socials from the camera
- Capturing the brightest and darkest colours in the same image with handheld HDR
- Taking stunning portraits with a soft-focus background that’ll make her stand out in every selfie
6. The multi-tasker
With a long 12-hour battery life and a large screen; the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" is perfect for the YouTube addict or social media pro. It features same-screen-multitasking and a powerful processor, so she can surf, shop, watch and game to her heart’s content.
She’ll be able to enjoy:
- 32GB of storage - plenty for all her videos, photos, games and more
- Easy content sharing between the Tab A and their other devices
- A slim and lightweight design that will easily slip into a handbag
- A large 10.1” LCD screen that makes photos and video look better than ever