Currys PC World – Blogger Gift Guide Challenge T&C´s
By Currys 28.11.13
How do I enter?
- Visit the Currys PC World Gift Guide: currys.co.uk/giftguide
- Pick a list of must have items for Christmas 2013
- Use a few Gift Guide screenshots to create a post on your blog, giving the story behind why you chose those items (whether they're for you or some other lucky people!)
- Be sure to direct your readers to this Currys PC World Blogger Gift Guide Challenge post for them to take part
- Tweet your post to @CurrysPCWorld including the hashtag #bloggergiftguide
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over only ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") and their families and the Promoter's associated companies (and their families), agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, winners allow the Promoter the free use of their Twitter names and general locations for publicity and news purposes.
- If you participate you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Competition commences 27 November 2013 and closes 11.59pm on Friday 20th December 2013.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are not received or for delays in the receipt of the prize.
- The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit, delay or prohibit an Entrant's ability to participate in the promotion.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion (including altering any prizes) if it becomes reasonably necessary to do so due to circumstances outside its control.
- There will be 1 prize: an Acer Aspire V5 -122 laptop (worth £249.97 on www.currys.co.uk at the time that these conditions were approved). The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The winning Entrants are responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Terms. In the event they are unable to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate it to another eligible Entrant.
- The winning entries will be selected at random no later than 4pm on 21st December 2013; and the winning Twitter usernames will be published to techtalk.currys.co.uk and www.twitter.com/curryspcworld
- The winners will be informed via direct message on Twitter.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name and county of the winning Entrant will be available by sending a SAE to the Promoter using the address below.
- The Promoter's name and address is: Dixons Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions