Have you promised friends and family that this is the year you’ll finally stick to your running resolution, but now you’re having second thoughts?
Don’t worry, we’ve got some great tech to help get you motivated on those chilly winter mornings.
A simple way to track all your activities – Goji GO HR
Whether you run for pleasure or you’re just starting out, the Goji Go HR tracks your fitness to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Keep an eye on your overall fitness levels by monitoring all of your activities. Sync everything with the Goji app and track your progress over time.
With the Goji Go HR, you can:
- Track your daily activity, from your step count, distance travelled and calories
- Set goals to get you motivated – receive alerts when you reach your target
- Monitor the quality of your sleep and see reports showing you patterns of light and deep sleep
- Sync everything to the Goji app to see all of your stats in easy to understand charts
Kick your training up a gear - Fitbit Charge 3
If you’re determined to stick to your resolution and get out for regular runs, the Fitbit Charge 3 is the perfect companion.
With plenty of clever features (not to mention its sleek good looks), the Charge 3 gives you all the data you need to monitor and improve your health and fitness.
Whether it’s running, cycling, or field sports, the Charge 3 will accurately track it all.
With the Fitbit Charge 3, you can:
- Use SmartTrack to automatically detect the activity you’re doing and start tracking it
- Get accurate health monitoring using the built-in heart rate monitor
- Improve your recovery times and help with relaxation using guided breathing sessions
- Use the OLED touch screen to see all of your activity records, smartphone alerts and daily routines
For the casual runner who wants to get serious – Garmin Forerunner 35
The Forerunner 35 is the perfect step-up from a fitness band, it tracks all of your running data and syncs with the Garmin app – one of the best running apps out there!
With the Garmin app, you can track your progress to see how you’re progressing over time. You can also join challenges with friends – a bit of friendly competition is a great way to stay motivated.
With the Garmin Forerunner 35, you can:
- Monitor your heart rate – even while you sleep
- Accurately track your routes using GPS
- Count your daily steps and calories burned
- Get all of your smartphone notifications including texts and emails
Blend style with smart fitness tech – Fitbit Versa
The first thing you notice about the Fitbit Versa is its sleek, classy lines and clutter-free design. But it doesn’t just rely on its good looks, it’s packed with the latest tech and features.
With the Fitbit Versa, you can:
- Track your fitness with over 15 exercise modes
- Use GPS to accurately track your pace, distance and route
- Monitor your heart rate to see how hard you’re pushing yourself
- Get smartphone notifications and even reply to texts straight from your wrist
Go for a running watch that does it all – Samsung Galaxy Watch
The design of the Galaxy Watch has clearly been very well thought out. From its crystal-clear screen to the rotating bezel for scrolling through emails and adjusting settings – it all just makes sense.
When it comes to fitness, you’ll get everything you’d expect from a top-notch running watch. It’s got GPS built-in, a heart rate monitor and it syncs with all the top running apps like Garmin Connect, Strava and Runkeeper.
But it’s all the extra features that put the Samsung Galaxy Watch at the head of the pack:
- Get all of your smartphone notifications straight to your watch and scroll through messages using the rotating bezel.
- Go further between charges with a 7-day battery life.
- Personalise your watch with different face options so you’ll see as much or a little detail as you want.
- Control your SmartThings - if you have other Samsung smart devices, like smart lights or CCTV, you can control them all from your watch.
Share this article
Related in Fitness & Smart Watches