Currys PC World Star Wars Garmin Vivofit competition
By Currys 25.5.18
By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The promoter of a Promotion on our social media channels is DSG Retail, 1 Portal Way, Acton, London, W3 6RS
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies) with only one entry per person.
- To enter this promotion, you must reply to Currys PC World’s original Garmin Star Wars giveaway Twitter post, which will go live on Friday 25th May 2018, with how your little one would benefit from a Vivofit jr 2 activity tracker.
- The promotion opens on Friday 25th May 2018 and will run until Monday 28th May 2018. The closing date for entries for is Monday 28th May 2018 at 11:59pm.
- There will be two winners.
- Each winner will receive one Garmin Vivofit jr 2 Activity Tracker with a Star Wars design.
- The winners will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received.
- The winner will be notified with a direct message within four days of the competition closing date. The winner will be asked to submit their details in a direct message by 2200 GMT the following day. If the promoter does not receive confirmation that they accept this prize, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- Please allow up to 60 days for delivery of prize.