With the Fitbit Ionic, you can stay fit and look good with a range of incredibly stylish straps. And with a choice of four colours, you’ll find one that suits you.
There’s a smouldering Slate Blue and Burnt Orange, an effortlessly classy Charcoal and Smoke Grey – or for something that’s simple but elegant, why not choose the Blue Grey and White version?
For a completely different look, you’ll love the Adidas Edition in Ink Blue and Silver Grey which truly stands out.
It just goes to show, there’s a lot more about a smartwatch than the watch itself, especially if these four stylish straps are anything to go by.
But we can’t talk about the Fitbit Ionic without mentioning its best features:
- Dynamic personal coaching to keep you in top shape
- Built-in GPS to track your activities accurately
- PurePulse continuous heart rate monitor to measure your health over time
- Store and play music to push and inspire you
- Up to four days of battery life for reliability
The Samsung Galaxy Watch is a simply brilliant smartwatch, packed with a wealth of fitness features and more besides.
And as it’s available in a range of styles, you’ll find one that’s just perfect for you.
A statement piece of tech
Let’s start with the Rose Gold edition of the Galaxy Watch. It really is a statement piece of tech and just oozes class – with the watch face and the strap complementing each other beautifully.
Rose Gold not your thing? No worries. There are two more standout colours - Midnight Black and Silver. So, whatever your style – or mood – there’s a Galaxy Watch that’s just right for you, together with matching straps.
So, the Galaxy Watch looks incredible. But the specs are just as good:
- Receive instant notifications straight to your wrist
- Track your fitness with the built-in routines and GPS
- Personalise your watch with a range of faces
- Seven-day battery life means less recharging
Fitbit Charge 3 SE
You’ll love the way this fitness tracker helps keep you on track, and you’ll love how it sits on your wrist, too.
There are two different colours available, and both guarantee a great look.
Fresh, unique appearance
The Lavender version provides a really fresh, unique appearance – and you can get it in leather or woven, whatever you fancy. Or there’s the cool, almost industrial-style look of the White & Graphite strap, which cuts through with easy style.
But what about the watch itself?
- Fitness tracker lets you check your progress throughout the day
- Sleep tracking, showing you how much time you spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages
- Exercise recognition tracks your sports activity
- Touchscreen display is clear and easy to read
There are some great smartwatches out there, and these are just three examples. It’s great to know that you can personalise your watch to suit your style.
Maybe you’re about to buy your first smartwatch? Then hopefully we’ve given you some inspiration.
Share this article
Related in Fitness & Smart Watches