Mega Online Treasure Hunt Winner and Answers Revealed!
We'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who participated in our Mega Online Treasure Hunt competition and to all of the bloggers who let us hide treasure on their site. We had close to 1,000 treasure hunters get involved, but the lucky winner of the fantastic Sony Smart TV is Matt Thompson. He hunted high and low, discovering the treasure word "Doubloons" found on I Am Type Cast. Nickie O'Hara from the "I Am Type Cast" blog will also be receiving a £250 Currys Gift Card.
Congratulations to you both and we sincerely hope that you enjoy your prizes! For anyone still looking to get a new Smart TV, browse Currys online store for all the latest television deals and greatest offers this Summer.
For all of you looking for the answers, here they all are in full:
- 1 - First word: The Capital of Britain. Second word: If you're not outside, you're more likely be where
- Answer: londontheinside.com
- 2 - First Word: American recording artist: Will.*.**. Second Word: Used to describe actors who play the same roles over and over.
- Answer; iamtypecast.com
- 3 - First Word: BBC Radio 1's Urban counterpart. Second Word: Video Games hobbyists are referred to as
- Answer: xtragamer.co.uk
- 4 - First Word: An informal agreement, which relies on trust and honor rather than legal obligation. Second Word: Kitchen appliances are also known as white what?
- Answer: gentlemensgoods.com
- 5 - First Word: "What path method" is an important tool used by Project Managers when scheduling activities? Second Word: The most common term used to refer to those who play video games.
- Answer: criticalgamer.co.uk
- 6 - First Word: Acronym for the "Throttle Quadrant System". Second Word: Commonly found in newsagents and out of date ones found in the average waiting room.
- Answer: tqsmagazine.co.uk
- 7 - First Word: Die Hard 2 is sometimes referred to as Die what? Second Word: Online journos who write "web-logs" are known as what? Third Word: Harder, Better, - - - - - - , Stronger.
- Answer: harderbloggerfaster.com
- 8 - First Word: The cat with the famously mischievous grin. Second Word: Popular phrase: "___'s the word"?
- Answer: cheshiremum.co.uk
- 9 - First Word: Most commonly used word in the English language. Second Word: The hills are alive with the sound of what?Third Word: Iconic 80's BMX Wheels were whats?
- Answer: themusicmag.com
- 10 - First Word: Short for "Technology" Second Word: Guiles special move was Sonic what?
- Answer: techboom.co.uk
- 11 - First Word: What does this blog "talk" about? Second Word: If texting, you'd probably type "OTG".
- Answer: techonthego.co.uk
- 12 - First Word: Google's web browser minus the "e". Second Word: The largest continent on Earth.
- Answer: chromasia.com
- 13 - First Word: The first colour of the rainbow. Second Word: A flower associated with romance. Third Word: What children call their mothers.
- Answer: redrosemummy,com
- 14 - First Word: Blur love their 'what' life? Second Word: 'What' mark sets the standard? Third Word: Someone who writes poems.
- Answer: parkbenchpoet.co.uk
- 15 - First Word: Belonging to Remy. Second Word: Something lavish and usually expensive. Third Word: The common term for 'Weblog'.
- Answer: remiesluxuryblog.com
- 16 - First Word: No email address would be complete without this. Second Word: What Sweet What? Third Word: The French would say "avec". Fourth Word: Browns, Doubtfire & Robinson have what in common? Fifth Word: Judge Dunch's Secret Service Codename.
- Answer: athomewithmrsm.blogspot.com
- 17 - First Word: Micro skate boards are known as 'What Decks'? Second Word: Eddie Murphy plays what kind of Professor?
- Answer: technutty.co.uk
- 18 - First Word: A panel of business leaders who vet investment ideas. Second Word: A common conjunction in the England Language. Third Word: This keeps your hands happy and your dishes sparkling. Forth Word: Ashes to Ashes, _ _ _ _ to _ _ _ _.
- Answer: dragonsandfairydust.co.uk
- 19 - First Word: Which 'Mr' pities the fool? Second Word: This is a magic number. Third Word: The Golden Globes, Oscars and BAFTA's all bestow what?
- Answer: awards.t3.com
- 20 - First Word: Paul, George, and Ringo. Who's missing? Second Word: Garfunkel's song writing partner. Third Word: Most newspapers are issued what?
- Answer: johnsimondaily.com
- 21 - First Word: The last White Star Line ship in the world. Second Word: You can catch Paul & Barry's comedy antics on Chuckle what?
- Answer: nomadicvision.com
- 22 - First Word: Britain's most famous sci-fi doctor. Second Word: Complete the quote: Hard work never --- anybody, but why take the chance? Third Word: Disney's baby deer.
- Answer: whokilledbambi.co.uk
- 23 - First Word: This little guy was desperate to phone home. Second Word: Classic 80's learning toy "What and Spell"? Third Word: Robert Vaughn and David McCallum were both men "what" U.N.K.L.E. Fourth Word: Many aspire to 'make a house awhat'?
- Answer: etspeaksfromhome.co.uk
- 24 - First Word: Expressing the situation of something that is or appears to be enclosed or surrounded by something else. Second Word: The title of a 2012 movie directed by Julie Dyer starring John Hawkes, Molly Parker & Olivia Harris. Third Word: A common abbreviation for the United Kingdom.
- Answer: intheplayroom.co.uk
- 25 - First Word: The flower most connected to funerals, written with an I not a Y. Second Word: Expressing the relationship between a part and a whole. Third Word: England's Capital City.
- Answer: lillioflondon.blogspot.co.uk
- 26 - First Word: The first name of the actor who played Jules in Pulp Fiction. Second Word: Name of the king who Guy Fawkes wanted to kill in his Gunpowder Plot? Third Word: What Mini Cooper is the full name of a car highly popular in the 1960s.
- Answer: samueljamesmorris.com
Share this article
Related in Gadgets