Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation competition
Fans of espionage, gadgets and pulse-pounding action can rejoice. Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation hits our screens on July 30th and is loaded with tension, plot twists and a sprinkling of high-tech gizmos for Tom Cruise and his team.
With the IMF disbanded, and Ethan (Tom Cruise) out in the cold, the team now faces off against a network of highly skilled special agents, the Syndicate. These highly trained operatives are hellbent on creating a new world order through an escalating series of terrorist attacks. Ethan gathers his team and joins forces with disavowed British agent Ilsa Faust (Rebecca Ferguson), who may or may not be a member of this rogue nation, as the group faces their most impossible mission yet.
Thanks to our partners at Paramount Pictures UK, we are offering the chance for two lucky fans to be part of Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation Exclusive Event Screening with Tom Cruise on Saturday 25th July with a Q&A.
To be in with a chance, visit our Facebook competition here and simply answer the following question:
Question: What does IMF stand for in the Mission: Impossible franchise?
Error loading MacroEngine script (file: ShowAsset.cshtml)
Winners will be chosen at random and contacted by our media team.
Details of: Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation Exclusive Event Screening with Tom Cruise
Date: July 25th
Venue: BFI, IMAX (1 Charlie Chaplin Walk, London SE1 8XR)
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 21/07/15- 23/07/15
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the The Blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 6.30pm on 21/07/2015 and ends at 11.59pm on 23/07/2015
4) To enter on Facebook, by commenting on the Facebook Video telling us what ‘IMF’ stands for in the Mission Impossible film series.
5) Entrants may only enter once and must be aged 18 or over.
6) There will be 1 winner.
7) The winner is responsible for their own travel to the event and any additional expenses.
8) The following prize is up for grabs: 1x pair of tickets to Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation Exclusive Event Screening with Tom Cruise on Saturday 25th July with a Q&A, hosted at BFI, IMAX (1 Charlie Chaplin Walk, London SE1 8XR) at 6.30pm.
9) Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
10) The winner will be drawn at random on 24/07/15.
11) The winner will be announced on Facebook.com/curryspcworld at 11am on 24/07/15.
12) The winner will be required to send the full names of both attendees to us via Private Message within 5 hours of the winners announcement.
13) If for any reason the winner does not reply to their message within 5 hours the Promoter will draw a new winner.
14) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
15) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
16) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
17) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Mission Impossible Competition, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winner.
19) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via facebook.com or twitter.com with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
21) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.
© 2015 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
Share this article
Related in Gadgets