Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation Holiday Competition
To celebrate Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (12A) hitting our screens on July 30th, our Smart Tech category and our friends at Paramount Pictures UK have partnered up to offer you the chance to win a holiday of a lifetime, Mission: Impossible style to Vienna, as well as some of the latest in our Smart Tech products.
Enjoy an action-packed trip to Vienna and feel like a fully-fledged IMF member, with this exclusive Mission Quest holiday competition. We love the Mission: Impossible films, packed full of incredible tech and action packed stunts, so we're also giving away some smart tech for the winners too.
(Image - Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation World Premiere in Vienna on July 23rd)
Do your recon in the VIP lounge before your flight over to Vienna, where you'll be transferred to your 4* accomodation. Take a tour of the key filming locations for Mission: Impossible onboard a segway and try your skills at scaling the heights in an indoor climbing centre. Once you've got to grips with Vienna, jump into the chopper for a helicopter flight over the beautiful city and round it off with a meal at a top local restaurant.
When you're back from your Mission Quest, we'll send you the latest in home security gadgetry to make sure your home is always covered with the Motorola Focus 85 smart camera: We also have 3 x Galaxy Tab A tablets to give away to runners up
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is add a comment below this article and answer the following question:
Mission: Impossible features incredible gadgets to solve problems... If you could invent a new smart gadget, what would you create and why?
Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation is in cinemas nationwide from 30th July.
With the IMF disbanded, and Ethan (Tom Cruise) out in the cold, the team now faces off against a network of highly skilled special agents, the Syndicate. These highly trained operatives are hellbent on creating a new world order through an escalating series of terrorist attacks. Ethan gathers his team and joins forces with disavowed British agent Ilsa Faust (Rebecca Ferguson), who may or may not be a member of this rogue nation, as the group faces their most impossible mission yet.
Check out the pulsating trailer here:
Error loading MacroEngine script (file: ShowAsset.cshtml)
© 2015 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 28/07/15 to 11/08/15
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the The Blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 5.30pm on 27/07/2015 and ends at 11.59pm on 11/08/15
4) To enter, comment underneath the Mission Impossible TechTalk article and tell us what smart gadget you would invent and why.
5) Entrants may only enter once and must be aged 18 or over.
6) There will be 1 winner. Both the winner and their plus 1 MUST be over 18 on 11/08/2015.
7) The following prize is up for grabs: 1x Holiday for two to Vienna which must be taken by 31st October 2015, excludes Bank Holidays. This includes:
- VIP UK airport lounge
- Return economy flights – London / Vienna. Where possible we will try to accommodate the winner’s preferred choice
- Return transfers – Vienna airport / hotel
- 3 nights 4* hotel accommodation in Vienna (sharing a standard twin/double room)
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- See the filming spots on a city Segway tour
- A chance to go rock climbing at Vienna’s largest indoor climbing centre
- Helicopter flight over Vienna
- Dinner on one evening (up to the value of €100 EUR total)
- Vienna guidebook (x1)
8) The winner MUST have a valid UK passport and is responsible for their own travel inside of the UK and any additional expenses incurred during the trip. The winner is also responsible for providing their own travel insurance.
9) Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
10) The winner will be drawn by an independent panel of judges representing Dixons Carphone on 12/08/2015 and will be judged on creativity.
11) The winner will be announced on Facebook.com/curryspcworld no later than 14/08/15
12) The winner will be required to send the full names of both attendees to us via Private Message within 7 days of the winners announcement.
13) If for any reason the winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will select a new winner.
14) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
15) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
16) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
17) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Mission Impossible Vienna Competition, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winner.
19) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via facebook.com or twitter.com with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
21) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.
Share this article
Related in Gadgets