Win a £50 Currys PC World gift card this Valentine's Day with Samsung SmartThings
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 29/01/2016 - 07/02/2016
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the TechTalk blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 5.00pm on 29/01/2016 and ends at 11.59pm on 07/02/2016
4) To enter on Twitter: Reply to the competition tweet by telling us your idea for the perfect date night at home. To enter on Facebook, reply to the competition post by telling us your idea for the perfect date night at home.
5) Entrants can only enter once and must be over 16.
6) There will be 3 winners.
7) The following prizes are up for grabs: 3x £50 gift card for Currys PC World.
9) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
10) The winners will be selected on 09/02/2016. The winning entries will be picked by a panel of judges that represent Dixons Carphone, and 1 independent judge.
11) The winners will be announced on Facebook and Twitter.
12) The winners will be required to send their delivery details to us either via PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
13) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will redraw a new winner.
14) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
15) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
16) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
17) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Twitter Comp, DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), 1 Portal Way, London, Middlesex, W3 6RS. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winners.
19) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Twitter with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
21) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), 1 Portal Way, London, Middlesex, W3 6RS
Share this article
Related in Gadgets