Win tickets to the 2015 Rugby World Cup
Credit: Paolo Bona/ Shutter stock
Fancy getting your hands on Rugby World Cup tickets? Well, you’re in luck. Toshiba have provided us with a pair of tickets to giveaway to the quarter-final at Twickenham, on 18th October.
To enter our competition, all you need to do is blog about your favourite Rugby World Cup moment. Does Johnny Wilkinson’s winning drop-goal in 2003 top your list? Or was Ireland’s shock victory over Australia in 2011 your favourite RWC moment? Tell us in a blog post and you could be there at Twickenham watching all the action.
The prize includes:
- A pair of tickets to the Rugby World Cup Quarter Final at Twickenham.
- The match takes place on Sunday 18th October.
To enter, simply:
- Write a blog post about your favourite Rugby World Cup moment.
- This can be from any year in the tournament’s history.
- Tweet your post to @Currys PCWorld, including the hashtag #toprugbymoments.
Remember to share the competition in your blog post, so your followers can enter it.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on 09/10/2015. We will announce the winner on 09/10/2015.
Streaming the Rugby World Cup on your laptop? Check out Toshiba’s fantastic range of laptops that bring all the excitement straight to your screen.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 08/09/2015 - 09/10/2015.
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the official TechTalk blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms, and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
3) The promotion commences at 12.00pm on 08/09/2015 and ends at 11.59pm on 09/10/2015
4) Entrants may enter once and must be aged 13 or over.
5) There will be one winner.
6) Judging will take place on 09/10/2015. The winner will be selected based on the creativity of their entry by an independent panel of judges at Dixons Retail.
7) The Prize: The winner will receive 2 tickets to the Rugby World Cup quarter final at Twickenham on 18th October. To do this, the bloggers posting will be required to post about their favourite Rugby World Cup moments. The entry must be a new post, not live before 08/09/2015.
8) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
9) The winner will be announced on Facebook & Twitter
10) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to us via Direct Message on Facebook or Twitter within seven days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
11) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within seven days the Promoter will select a new winner.
12) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries that it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
13) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by third parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
14) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
15) The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, #toprugbymoments DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of the winner.
17) By entering the promotion, you allow the promoters to contact you via Facebook & Twitter with further information on this promotion, as well as other offers.
19) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
20) Price of goods package taken from RRP valid as of 07/09/15
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.
21) Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/staticpages/termsandconditions.aspx or such other webpage as determined by Rugby World Cup Limited (“RWCL”) from time to time) and all applicable RWCL, the tournament organiser (England Rugby 2015, “ER2015”) and venue owner or operator rules and regulations relating to access to Rugby World Cup venues and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCL). Further each winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL and/or ER2015 concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the prize.
22) Winners and/or guests shall not, while using any Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any of RWCL or the Rugby World Cup. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause 10 will cause significant damage and loss to RWCL.
23) The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to RWCL and/or ER1015 (and any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Rugby World Cup tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspected breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of RWCL and/or ER2015 relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winners.
24) This promotion is run by the Promoter with the permission of RWCL. Accordingly the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not RWCL or any other persons involved in the staging of Rugby World Cup 2015 (including ER2015) and World Rugby (formerly the International Rugby Board), all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
Share this article
Related in Gadgets