Save your best memories with the GoPro HERO7
Think the GoPro is exclusively for serious surfers, skiers, and sky-divers? Think again…
With their all-new HERO range, GoPro has kept the price modest while still adding a heap of cool new features to suit anyone.
It doesn’t matter if you’re recording your child’s birthday or taking a once-in-a-lifetime hike up Kilimanjaro – the GoPro HERO7 has you covered.
For adventures big and small
In a nutshell: Reminisce on every special occasion, holiday and adventure in super-high quality
When you hear “adventure”, what springs to mind? Canoeing through caves? Heading off-piste to explore slopes undiscovered?
GoPro believe every day has an adventure in store, like your kids’ first day at school or heading out to adopt a new pet.
Whichever one you’re more likely to find yourself doing, the GoPro HERO7 Action Camera - Black is your perfect companion.
Its exclusive Superphoto mode means you’re transported back to your favourite moments in an instant, thanks to automatic HDR. Reliving that special occasion, family holiday or Apres Ski party has never been easier.
With it you can:
- Go live on Facebook at holidays or parties – great for making far-away relatives feel like they’re really celebrating with you
- Skip the editing – ultra-HD makes images so lifelike that it’s almost impossible to make them any better
- Use voice commands like “GoPro, take a photo” to get the perfect shot, even when your hands are busy
- Upload footage to your devices on the move, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi
- Use the timer to get everyone into the group picture
- Attach it to anything from your bike handles to the dog’s collar and explore infinite interesting angles
Tempted to bag yourself a GoPro HERO7, and film your most impressive holiday and family footage yet? We don’t blame you.
For showing off your skills
In a nutshell: Capture ultra-smooth and vibrant footage your smartphone never could, thanks to 4k resolution
So, all you daredevils… how are you planning to record your next spine-tingling skydive? How are you going to capture the sights and sounds of the sea on your next snorkelling trip?
How else, but with the GoPro HERO7 - Silver, with its in-built GPS tracker and slick slo-mo?
Packed full of new nifty features, it’s sure to make any viewer ooh and ahh.
With it you can:
- Use voice commands to control it, so you can keep your hands on the wheel/ski poles/handle bars (don’t try this underwater!)
- Smooth out even the bumpiest of rides with built-in stabilisation
- Use the GPS tracker to show your speed, height and location. Land a particularly high ski jump? Go on, show it off!
- Get the timing right. Use two slo-mo modes to make awesome BMX tricks even more epic…
- …or speed ‘em up with the time lapse function for sharp, sharable clips
- Capture yourself riding that monster wave or the perfect cannonball into the hotel pool – it’s waterproof up to 10m
For brilliant filming on a budget
In a nutshell: Extremely high quality but fantastically affordable
Just starting out on your career as a film-maker? Want a camera tough enough to come with you on any adventure, but don’t want to break the bank getting it?
The GoPro HERO7 - White has many of the same features as its two big brothers – but also boasts a much more appealing price tag.
With it you can:
- Capture that dolphin diving tour or the first beach trip of the summer, thanks to its tough waterproof exterior
- Use your voice or your finger to control it – it’s touchscreen and voice-activated
- Like other GoPros in the range, it has touch zoom – so you can capture flawless close-ups, even when shooting from afar
- Make epic edits with the timelapse feature. Try it next time you’re gazing at the sunset or hanging out with friends