Win a Fifa and Xbox One Bundle
23 Sep 2014|
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 23/09/2014 to 28/09/2014
No purchase necessary
Entrants 16 and over only
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the TechTalk Blog Post (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
3) The promotion commences at 4pm on 23/09/2014 and ends at 11.59pm on 28/09/2014
4) To enter, entrants must either comment on the Facebook competition post or reply to the Twitter competition post, with an account of their most memorable and emotional footballing moment.
5) Entrants may only enter once and must be aged 16 or over.
6) There will be one winner.
7) The following prize is up for grabs: 1 x Xbox One with Fifa 15 bundle
8) The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
9) The winner will be drawn at random on 29/09/2014.
10) The winner will be announced on www.facebook.com/curryspcworld and www.twitter.com/curryspcworld
11) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to us via Private Message on Facebook or Direct Message on Twitter within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
12) If for any reason the winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will draw a new winner.
13) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Upon request, the surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Fifa Xbox Bundle, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of the winner.
18) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Facebook or Twitter with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
20) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.
Share this article
Related in Gaming