Win an Xbox One with Assassin´s Creed Black Flag and Unity Terms and Conditions
07 Nov 2014|
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 07/10/14 - 11/11/14
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the The Blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
3) The promotion commences at 7pm on 07/11/2014 and ends at 11.59pm on 11/11/2014
4) To enter on Facebook, entrants must solve the riddle on the competition post and comment on the post with their answer. To enter on twitter, entrants must reply to the competition tweet with their answer to the riddle.
5) Entrants may only enter once and must be aged 18 or over.
6) There will be 1 winner.
7) The following prize is up for grabs: 1x Xbox One with Assassin's Creed Unity & Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
8) Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
9) The winner will be drawn at random on 12/11/14.
10) The winner will be announced on Facebook.com/curryspcworld and twitter.com/curryspcworld
11) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to us via Private Message within 7 days of the date on which the notification email was sent.
12) If for any reason the winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will draw a new winner.
13) The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Upon request, the surname and county of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Xbox One Assassin's Creed Competition, DSG Retail Limited, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winners.
18) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via facebook.com or twitter.com with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
20) English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Promoter: DSG Retail Limited (registered in England no. 504877), Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG.
Share this article
Related in Gaming