WIN an Out-of-this-World Trip to London with Star Trek: Beyond
To celebrate the interstellar release of Start Trek: Beyond, Currys PC World are sending you on an out-of-this-world trip to London! Enjoy a night n luxury accommodation in the heart of the British capital, before heading out to the City’s only planetarium for an epic glimpse beyond the final frontier firing an awesome show that will transport you to the distant reaches of the galaxy. Then get ready to blast off to the very top of the highest building in London, where you’ll enjoy a Champagne reception and the awe-inspiring views of the city below at the pinnacle of The Shard! The ultimate out-of-this-world prize for one lucky winner and a friend, with Star Trek: Beyond and Currys PC World.
Prize package for 2 adults include:
Return train travel from mainland UK station to London
1 night’s accommodation in London, sharing a double room
Tickets to a show at London’s only planetarium
Entry to View from the Shard with a bottle of Champagne
Watch the trailer here!
Terms and conditions
Geographical restrictions: UK residents only
Promotion opening and closing dates: 22/07/2016 - 29/07/2016
No purchase necessary
1) The promotion is open to UK residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of DSG Retail Limited (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) All entry instructions on the TechTalk blog (the "Page") form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms"). By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms.
3) The promotion commences at 12:30 on 22/07/2016 and ends at 23:59 on 29/07/2016.
4) Entrants may enter once by answering the following: Which actor from Star Trek Beyond co-wrote the movie?
- On Twitter by replying to the tweet with their answer
- On Facebook by answering the question in the comments
5) Entrants can only enter once and must be over 13.
6) There will be 1 winner.
7) The following prize is up for grabs:
Prize package for 2 adults includes:
Return train travel from mainland UK rail station to London;
1 nights’ hotel accommodation in London, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room;
Tickets to a show at The Peter Harrison Planetarium at the Royal Observatory Greenwich;
Admission to View from The Shard with a bottle of Champagne
Train travel available from mainland UK rail stations only;
A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation;
Hotel will be chosen by prize provider at their sole discretion;
Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable;
No cash alternative is available;
Prize is subject to availability;
Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2016 – 2nd January 2017 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, over Easter Sunday, or during the months of July and August
Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame;
Winners must give at least 6 weeks' notice in advance of their chosen travel dates;
All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time;
Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended;
At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; Champagne will only be provided to travellers aged over 18.
The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
8) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
9) The winner will be selected on the 31/07/2016. The winner will be picked at random.
10) The winner will be announced on Twitter or Facebook.
11) The winners will be required to send their delivery details to us - via Direct Message on Twitter, or via Inbox on Facebook - within 7 days of the date on which the notification message was sent.
12) If for any reason the winner does not reply to their message within 7 days the Promoter will redraw a new winner.
13) The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties, collective entries or multiple entries on the same platform will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) Upon request, the surname and county of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to Currys PC World, Star Trek Competition, 1 Portal Way, London, Middlesex, W3 6RS. Such requests should not be sent until 28 days after the selection of winner.
18) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you on Twitter or Facebook with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
20) English law applies to these terms and conditions.